Tuesday, January 26, 2010

the sag awards



eh. we can't say that we were blown away with the fashion at the sag awards, but our girl diane kruger made our hearts sing in this jason wu number, especially because it reminded us of the vera wang beauty that michelle willams wore to the 2006 oscars. do you guys think pacey had anything to do with this? both ladies were smart enough to pair that lovely mustard color with the perfect red lip. now all they needed was this little sparkler to serve as icing on the cake.

ps. pacey, we LOOOOOOVVVEEEEEE you!

images via style.com

3 comments:

Sarah S. Dobbs said...

AhhH! I couldn't agree more I thought the exact same thing as soon as I saw her dress! Stunning. LOVE your line, Exactly what I was looking for when I was getting married but couldn't find! I must spread the word to my engaged gf's xoxo


Check out my similar post

http://onetwothreehappiness.blogspot.com/2010/01/mellow-yellow.html

Jennifer Hanson @ Wuthering Iris said...

Yes! I felt the same way about Kruger's dress...loved it and loved Michelles!

bri. said...

i so agree. reminded me of that michelleeyyy numbah too. i just love both and find it very difficult to decide!

thats right. i read your blog.
yeah, everyday.

D E S I G N L O V E F E S T